Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Wednesday.
1) Dar Al-Arkan Real Estate Development Co.’s net profit after Zakat and tax declined 98.2% year-on-year (YoY) to SAR 4.19 million for the first nine months of 2020.
2) Emaar The Economic City (Emaar EC) widened net loss after Zakat and tax by more than twofold to SAR 674 million for 9M 2020.
3) Fawaz Abdulaziz Alhokair Co. turned to a net loss after Zakat and tax of SAR 633.8 million in the six-month period ended Sept. 30, 2020.
4) Dallah Healthcare Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 80 million for 9M 2020, a 4% YoY rise.
5) Al-Baha Investment and Development Co.’s board of directors recommended increasing capital via a SAR 120 million rights issue.
6) National Gas and Industrialization Co. (GASCO) reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 50.4 million for 9M 2020, a slump of 62% YoY.
7) Saudi Marketing Co.’s (Farm Superstores) net profit after Zakat and tax rose to SAR 34.7 million for 9M 2020.
8) BinDawood Holding Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 390.3 million for the first nine months of 2020, up 32% YoY.
9) Aseer Trading, Tourism and Manufacturing Co.’s net loss after Zakat and tax widened to SAR 8.5 million in 9M 2020.
10) Brent crude on Wednesday gained 47 cents to reach $44.08 per barrel. WTI crude also increased 49 cents to reach $41.85/bbl.
Be the first to comment