Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Thursday.
1) Alinma Bank posted a net profit of SAR 642 million for the first quarter of 2021, a rise of 74% year-on-year (YoY).
2) Al Rajhi Bank posted a net profit of SAR 3.335 billion for the first quarter of 2021, a rise of 40% YoY.
3) Saudi Ceramic Co. posted a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 70.7 million for the first quarter of 2021.
4) Arabian Cement Co. (ACC) is expected to start commercial operations at Rabigh clinker line in the fourth quarter of 2021.
5) United Wire Factories Co. (Aslak) reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 16.1 million for Q1 2021, an increase of 6.6% YoY.
6) National Building and Marketing Co. (NBM) signed an agreement to purchase a 9% stake in UAE-based Diggipacks Holding SPV Ltd. by trade exchange.
7) National Petrochemical Co.'s (Petrochem) shareholders approved a board recommendation to distribute 7.5% cash dividend, at SAR 0.75 per share, for 2020.
8) Abdullah Al Othaim Markets Co. (Al Othaim) said the acquisition of the Fourth Milling Co. (MC4) will be financed from a combination of self-financing by the consortium members and local bank debts.
9) National Agricultural Development Co. (NADEC) announced that the terms of the agreement to acquire the Second Milling Co. have become binding on the consortium members following the award of the joint bid.
10) Brent crude on Thursday declined 23 cents to reach $65.09 per barrel. WTI crude also decreased 25 cents to reach $61.10/bbl.