Saudi Aramco to offer Sadara, SATORP, Yasref shares on Tadawul
ShareCopy to clipboard
Saudi Aramco expects to offer the shares of subsidiaries Sadara Chemical, SATORP and Yasref on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) in the future, the state-owned oil producer said in a bond prospectus issued on Monday.
According to data compiled by Argaam, Saudi Aramco owns a 62.5 percent stake in Yasref, while the remaining shares are owned by China Petrochemical Corporation (Sinopec).
As for SATORP, Aramco owns 62.5 percent and France’s Total owns 37.5 percent.
Sadara Chemical is 65 percent owned by Saudi Aramco, while US-based Dow Chemical Company (Dow) owns the remaining 35 percent.