Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Monday.
1) Saudi Ground Services Co.’s board of directors has appointed Fahad Cynndy as the new chief executive officer, effective Sept. 10, 2019
2) Aljazira Mawten REIT Fund posted a net loss of SAR 2.83 million for H1 2019, Aljazira Capital, the fund manager, said.
3) Mulkia Gulf Real Estate REIT Fund signed a purchase agreement on August 8, 2019, to acquire Elite Mall building in Riyadh for SAR 201.5 million.
4) Al Moammar Information Systems Co (MIS) has inked a five-year contract with Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) at a total value of SAR 68.04 million.
5) Brent crude on Monday gained 66 cents to reach $59.30 per barrel whereas WTI Crude also increased 53 cents to reach $55.40/bbl.
Be the first to comment