Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Herfy Food Services Co.’s board of directors has recommended a 10 percent cash dividend for the first half of 2019, at SAR 1.0 per share, amounting to SAR 64.68 million.
2) Arabian Shield Cooperative Insurance Co.’s shareholders have approved a board recommendation to hold off on issuing a cash dividend for fiscal year 2018.
3) The Securities Depository Center Co. (Edaa) has implemented the securities quantity increase for Development Works for Food Co. into the accounts of eligible shareholders on Sep. 12.
4) Saudi-listed Abdullah Al Othaim Markets Co. has opened a new store in Egypt, bringing its total number of branches in the country to 46.
5) Brent crude on Friday dropped 16 cents to reach $60.22 per barrel whereas WTI Crude also decreased 24 cents to reach $54.85/bbl.
Be the first to comment