Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Monday.
1) Advanced Petrochemical Co. reported a net profit after zakat and tax of SAR 759 million for fiscal year 2019, up by 5.86% year-on-year (YoY).
2) Saudi Aramco received an addendum notification from Goldman Sachs Saudi Arabia about its post-stabilization announcement and the stabilizing manager’s exercise of the over-allotment option.
3) Al Mashaar REIT Fund posted a net profit of SAR 6.17 million during the fourth quarter of 2019.
4) Saudi Fransi Capital will distribute cash dividends to Taleem REIT Fund unit holders for the period starting Oct. 1, 2019 to Dec. 31, 2019, at SAR 0.16 per unit, or 1.6% initial price per unit.
5) Riyadh’s court of appeal rejected the statement of claim against National Gas & Industrialization Co. (GASCO) for the gas tanker explosion that occurred in November 2012.
6) Riyad Capital announced the availability of Riyad REIT semi-annual valuation reports for the second half of 2019.
7) The net asset value (NAV) of Jadwa REIT Saudi Fund amounted to SAR 1.77 billion at the end of the fourth quarter 2019.
8) The net asset value (NAV) of Jadwa REIT AlHaramain Fund for the period ending Dec. 31, 2019, amounted to SAR 713.91 million
9) Brent crude on Monday declined 3 cents to reach $64.95 per barrel whereas WTI Crude gained 3 cents to reach $59.07/bbl.
Be the first to comment