By the close of trading on the general meeting date (which will be announced later on) for shareholders registered in Edaa at the close of trading on the second trading day following general meeting date.
To be announced later
Amlak International started trading today, July 13, on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) under the symbol 1182 in the diversified financials industry group, with a 10% daily price fluctuation limit per share.
The company floated 27.18 million shares, or 30% of its share capital. It allocated 90% of total shares on offer for institutional investors, with the remaining 10%, or a maximum of 2.72 million shares, will be offered to retail investors.