Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Thursday.
1) Foreign investment in Saudi Arabia increased by 12% year-on-year (YoY) to around SAR 1.792 trillion in Q1 2020, compared to SAR 1.606 trillion a year earlier.
2) Samba Financial Group reported a net profit of SAR 2.229 billion for H1 2020, an increase of 12% YoY.
3) Alinma Bank reported a net profit of SAR 943 million for the first half of 2020, a 28% decline YoY.
4) Albilad Capital will pay cash dividend at 0.37% of the unit initial price, or SAR 0.0366/ unit to unit holders of Albilad Saudi Sovereign Sukuk ETF for July 2020.
5) Saudi Ground Services Co. reported a net loss after Zakat and tax of around SAR 249.4 million for the first half of 2020.
6) Halwani Bros. Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 56.3 million for the first half of 2020, compared to SAR 1.8 million in prior-year period.
7) Saudi Re for Cooperative Reinsurance Co. reported a net profit before Zakat of SAR 19.3 million for the first half of 2020.
8) Walaa Cooperative Insurance Co. reported a net profit before Zakat of SAR 17.5 million in the first half of 2020.
9) Brent crude rose 0.20% to $45.26 per barrel, while WTI crude dropped 0.09% to $42.15/bbl on Thursday morning.
Be the first to comment