Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) reported a net loss after Zakat and tax of SAR 3.27 billion for the first six months of 2020.
2) Arab National Bank (ANB) reported a net profit of SAR 1.129 billion for H1 2020, a slump of 32% year-on-year (YoY).
3) City Cement Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 106.7 million in H1 2020.
4) Walaa Cooperative Insurance Co. signed an insurance agreement with Advanced Petrochemical Co. to provide multiple insurance coverage.
5) Saudi Steel Pipe Co. widened net losses after Zakat and tax to SAR 44.8 million for H1 2020.
6) Al Rajhi Capital distributed 2.8% cash dividend to Al Rajhi REIT Fund’s unit holders for H1 2020, at SAR 0.28 per unit, amounting to SAR 45.32 million.
7) Brent crude on Friday declined 69 cents to reach $44.40 per barrel. WTI Crude also decreased 73 cents to reach $41.22/bbl.
Be the first to comment