Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Tuesday.
1) The Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) enhanced the requirements of negotiated deals and fluctuation limits, to be effective as of Nov, 8, 2020, on the main market and Nomu market.
2) Sahara International Petrochemical Co. (Sipchem) posted net loss after Zakat and tax of SAR 141.8 million for the first nine months of 2020.
3) National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 1.493 billion for 9M 2020.
4) Ataa Educational Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 75.8 for the fiscal year ended July 31, 2020, an 8.4% year-on-year (YoY) decline.
5) Najran Cement Co. posted a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 120.5 million for 9M 2020.
6) Herfy Food Services Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 32.2 million for 9M 2020, a plunge of 78% YoY.
7) SABB Takaful Co. renewed the group creditors policy worth SAR 58.06 million with Saudi British Bank.
8) The board of directors of Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Co. (SADAFCO) gave the go ahead for the repurchase of up to 8.46% of the company's shares, or up to 2.75 million ordinary shares, to hold as treasury shares.
9) Ataa Educational Co.’s board of directors recommended distributing a 10% cash dividend, or SAR 1 per share, for the fiscal year ended July 31, 2020.
10) Brent crude on Tuesday gained 23 cents to reach $40.69 per barrel. WTI crude also increased 19 cents to reach $38.75/bbl.