Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Saudi Steel Pipe Co. swung to a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 900,000 in 2021.
2) Saudi Ceramic Co. (Saudi Ceramics) reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 233.9 million for 2021.
3) The Saudi Exchange (Tadawul) approved the listing request of the Saudi government-issued debt instruments from a class already listed, submitted by the Ministry of Finance as per the listing rules with a total value of SAR 13.18 billion.
4)Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Co.’s (SADAFCO) board of directors approved authorizing the executive management to proceed with the construction of a new depot in Makkah at an estimated cost of nearly SAR 27 million.
5) Saudi Ceramics’ board of directors declared a 7.5% cash dividend for the second half of 2021, at SAR 0.75 per share.
6)Al-Jouf Agricultural Development Co. signed a loan agreement with the Agricultural Development Fund (ADF) for SAR 186 million.
7) Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. obtained the Capital Market Authority’s (CMA) approval on its request to reduce its capital from SAR 320 million to SAR 99 million.
8) Seera Group Holding’s subsidiary, Almosafer Travel and Tourism Co., signed an agreement with Klook Travel Technology to establish a joint venture to set up a one-stop digital platform to provide services for activities, tours, and events.
9) Brent crude on Friday gained 57 cents to reach $93.54 per barrel. WTI crude decreased 69 cents to reach $91.07/bbl.