Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Co.’s (SADAFCO) board of directors has recommended a 20 percent cash dividend for the second half ended March 31, 2019, at SAR 2 per share, amounting to SAR 65 million.
2) Taiba Holding Co. has approved the resignation of the company’s chief executive officer, Qasem Abdulghani Qasem Al Maimani.
3) Middle East Healthcare Co.’s (MEAHCO), which owns and runs Saudi German Hospitals, board of directors has recommended holding off on issuing a cash dividend for fiscal year 2018.
4) Saudi Arabia’s Public Pension Agency (PPA) will transfer shares from its investment portfolio to its investment arm Al Ra’idah Investment Co. in order to maximize its return on investments.
5) Brent crude on Friday gained 23 cents to reach $70.62/bbl, while WTI crude declined 4 cents to $61.66/bbl.
Be the first to comment