Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Wednesday.
1) Saudi Advanced Industries Co. (SAIC) reported a 36% slump year-on-year (YoY) in the first six months of 2020 net profit after Zakat and tax to SAR 13.1 million.
2) Arabian Pipes Co. reported net loss after Zakat and tax of SAR 35.7 million for H1 2020.
3) Ayyan Investment Co. (formerly Al Ahsa Development) reported a net profit after Zakat of SAR 21.6 million for H1 2020.
4) Saudi Marketing Co. (Farm Superstores) reported net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 27.3 million for H1 2020.
5) Al-Hassan Ghazi Ibrahim Shaker Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 1.8 million for H1 2020.
6) Buruj Cooperative Insurance Co. reported a decline of 62.5% in net profit before Zakat to SAR 7.2 million for H1 2020.
7) The Mediterranean and Gulf Insurance and Reinsurance Co. (MEDGULF) reported a net profit before Zakat of SAR 35.2 million for H1 2020, a more than twofold increase.
8) Mouwasat Medical Services Co. reported a 13% rise YoY in H1 2020 net profit after Zakat and tax to SAR 223.8 million.
9) The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) reported a net profit before Zakat of SAR 295.2 million for H1 2020.
10) Brent crude on Wednesday declined 33 cents to reach $45.13 per barrel. WTI Crude also decreased 26 cents to reach $42.63/bbl.
Be the first to comment