Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Banque Saudi Fransi (BSF) reported a net profit of SAR 1.452 billion in the first nine months of 2020.
2) Mouwasat Medical Services Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 384.9 million for 9M 2020, a 32.5% year-on-year (YoY) increase.
3) Methanol Chemicals Co. (Chemanol) reported net loss after Zakat and tax of SAR 262.3 million for 9M 2020.
4) Northern Region Cement Co. net profit after Zakat and tax rose 13% YoY to SAR 63.1 million for 9M 2020.
5) Middle East Healthcare Co. (MEAHCO), which owns and operates the Saudi German Hospital chain, reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 72.5 million in 9M 2020, a 21% YoY increase.
6) Alandalus Property Co. posted a plunge in net profit after Zakat and tax to SAR 8.9 million for 9M 2020.
7) Lazurde Company For Jewelry turned to a net loss after Zakat and tax of SAR 86.6 million for 9M 2020.
8) Astra Industrial Group’s net profit after Zakat and tax increased by more than seven-fold YoY to SAR 77.5 million for 9M 2020.
9) Brent crude on Friday declined $1.48 to reach $39.45 per barrel. WTI crude also decreased $1.65 to reach $37.14/bbl.
Be the first to comment