Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Tuesday.
1) Saudi Telecom Co. (STC) reported a net profit after zakat and tax of SAR 2.75 billion in Q1 2019, a rise of 6.3 percent, or SAR 162 million year-on-year.
2) Saudi Arabian Mining Co. (Maaden) reported a net loss of SAR 252.9 million in the first quarter of 2019, compared to a net profit of SAR 753.8 million a year earlier.
3) National Shipping Company of Saudi Arabia (Bahri) reported a 45.6 percent increase year-on-year in net profit after zakat and tax to SAR 179.3 million for Q1 2019.
4) Riyad Bank reported a net profit of SAR 1.65 billion in Q1 2019, a jump of 44.68 percent year-on-year.
5) Saudi Real Estate Co. (Al Akaria) expects to finalize some infrastructure works at Al Wedyan project, and to start a marketing campaign to promote the project’s units in 2019.
6) Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co. reported a net loss after zakat and tax of SAR 197.5 million for the first quarter of 2019.
7) Al Moammar Information Systems Co. will start trading on the Saudi Arabian stock exchange as of Wednesday in the information technology sector.
8) National Gypsum Co. said it will pay cash dividend for the fiscal year 2018 on April 24, 2019.
9) US President Donald Trump has decided not to reissue waivers in May allowing importers to buy Iranian oil without facing US sanctions.
Be the first to comment