Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Ataa Educational Co. will offer the total of 1.2 million shares, or 10 percent of the offering size, to retail investors starting from Sunday, July 14 until July 18.
2) MEFIC REIT Fund will pay a 3.76 percent cash dividend from the fund’s listing date in November 2018 to June 30, 2019, at SAR 0.376 per unit, amounting to SAR 27.6 million.
3) Saudi Arabian Mining Company (Maaden) has submitted a capital increase request to the Capital Market Authority (CMA), the company said in a bourse filing.
4) Saudi Indian Cooperative Insurance Co. (Wafa) on Wednesday has submitted financial restructuring plan to the relevant court.
5) Saudi Enaya Cooperative Insurance Co. (Enaya) inked an agreement with Dr. Soliman Fakeeh Hospital to provide health insurance services to the hospital’s staff and their dependents.
6) Brent crude on Friday gained 20 cents to reach $66.72/bbl, while WTI crude also increased 1 cent to reach $60.21/bbl.
Be the first to comment