Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Alujain Corp.’s financial statements for the period ending June 30, 2019 will be delayed for a reason beyond its control.
2) Al Ahlia for Cooperative Insurance Co.’s shareholders have approved a 23.13 percent capital cut to SAR 123 million from SAR 160 million.
3) MetLife AIG ANB Cooperative Insurance Co. said that its accumulated losses as of July 31, 2019 reached SAR 180 million representing 20.2 percent of capital.
4) Sadara Chemical Co. has announced an improvement in feedstock supply from state-owned Saudi Aramco, as the shortage declined to nearly 10 percent from 16 percent.
5) Brent crude on Friday fell 12 cents to reach $64.28 per barrel whereas WTI Crude also decreased 10 cents to reach $58.09/bbl.
Be the first to comment