Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Saudi Kayan Petrochemical Co. reported a net loss after zakat and tax of SAR 636.8 million for the fiscal year (FY) 2019, against a net profit of SAR 1.70 billion a year earlier.
2) Samba Financial Group (Samba) finalized the offering of $500 million USD-denominated international bond under its $5 billion Euro Medium-Term Note (EMTN) program.
3) Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Co. (SAFCO) reported a net profit after zakat and tax of SAR 1.47 billion for FY19, a 15.5% year-on-year (YoY) decrease.
4) Etihad Atheeb Telecommunication Co. (GO) recommended a 34.8% capital reduction to SAR 228.53 million from SAR 350.53 million through writing off 12.20 million shares.
5) Yanbu National Petrochemical Co. (Yansab) reported a net profit of SAR 1.09 billion for FY19, down by 54.8% YoY.
6) Al-Sorayai Trading and Industrial Group approved a capital hike to SAR 178.160 million from SAR 65.500 million, through rights issue worth SAR 112.660 million.
7) Taiba For Investments Co. (Taiba) signed a deal with Hilton International to operate its hotel in Jeddah under the DoubleTree brand.
8) Brent crude on Friday declined $1.35 to reach $60.69 per barrel whereas WTI Crude decreased $1.40 to reach $54.19/bbl.
Be the first to comment