Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) will disclose Q3 2020 financial results today, Oct. 25, 2020, at 10:00 am.
2) Bank Albilad reported a net profit of SAR 970.7 million for the first nine months of 2020, an increase of 6% year-on-year (YoY).
3) Alinma Makkah Real Estate Fund’s board of directors approved to waive the due rent for Jabal Omar Development Co. for the period from March 10, 2020, to Nov. 1, 2020.
4) United International Transportation Co. (Budget Saudi) reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 108.5 million for 9M 2020, a 17% decline YoY.
5) Saudi Automotive Services Co. (SASCO) posted an 11% YoY rise in net profit after Zakat and tax to SAR 30 million for 9M 2020.
6) Saudi Arabian Amiantit Co. (Amiantit) shareholders will vote, on Dec. 1, on a 41.95% capital cut to SAR 200 million from SAR 344.52 million through the cancellation of 14.45 million shares.
7) Brent crude on Friday declined 69 cents to reach $41.77 per barrel. WTI crude also decreased 79 cents to reach $39.85/bbl.
Be the first to comment