Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Sunday.
1) Nama Chemicals Co. said Hassad Petrochemicals Complex shut chlorine gas, sodium hypochlorite, hydrochloric acid, epichlorohydrin and calcium chloride units for 22-day regular maintenance starting Nov. 19.
2) Saudia Dairy and Foodstuff Co. (SADAFCO) shareholders approved buyback of up to 2.75 million treasury shares.
3) Saudi Arabian Fertilizer Co. (SAFCO) shareholders approved a 14.25% capital increase to SAR 4.76 billion from SAR 4.17 billion.
4) Al Mashaar REIT Fund’s board of directors decided to exempt Eskan Development & Investment Co., a tenant, from rent for the period from March 15 to Dec. 31, 2020.
5) Alandalus Property Co. announced the opening of nomination for membership in its board of directors, for the new three-year term that will start on March 10, 2021.
6) Brent crude on Friday rose 76 cents to reach $44.96 per barrel. WTI crude also edged up 52 cents to reach $42.42/bbl.
Be the first to comment