Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Thursday.
1) Arriyadh Development Co. (ARDCO) said it will pay cash dividend for the second half of 2018 on May 23, 2019.
2) Shareholders of The Company for Cooperative Insurance (Tawuniya) have approved SAR 4.5 million in remuneration for the board of directors for the fiscal year 2018.
3) Amana Cooperative Insurance Co.’s shareholders have elected members of the board of directors for the upcoming three-year term starting on May 16, 2019.
4) Taiba Holding Co.’s shareholders approved on May 14 to change the firm’s name to Taiba Investment Company, it said in a bourse statement.
5) Al Ahsa Development Co. (ADC) has signed a supplementary agreement to buy out Al Salam Medical Services Co., which set the issue price for ADC’s capital hike at SAR 10.108333 each.
6) Etihad Etisalat Co.’s (Mobily) shareholders have approved the merger with Bayanat Telecom Co. during the extraordinary general assembly meeting held on May 14, 2019.
7) Saudi Marketing Co.’s (Farm Superstores) general assembly has approved a board recommendation to hold off on issuing a cash dividend for fiscal year 2018.
8) Brent crude on Thursday gained 38 cents to reach $72.15/bbl, while WTI crude also increased 34 cents to $62.36/bbl.
Be the first to comment