Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Thursday.
1) Walaa Cooperative Insurance Co.’s shareholders have approved a 20 percent capital hike to SAR 528 million from SAR 440 million through the issue of bonus shares.
2) Arabian Centres Co. started trading on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 on Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul) under the code 4321, with a daily price fluctuation limit of 10 percent per share.
3) AXA Cooperative Insurance Co. shareholders approved on May 21 reallocating SAR 40 million provision for establishing new headquarters to other investments.
4) Al Ahli Takaful Co.’s (ATC) shareholders approved the financial statements, board and audit reports for fiscal year 2018 during a general assembly meeting held on May 21.
5) Brent crude on Thursday fell 49 cents to reach $70.50/bbl, while WTI crude also declined 37 cents to $61.05/bbl.
Be the first to comment