Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Wednesday.
1) National Commercial Bank (NCB) reported a net profit of SAR 8.08 billion for the first nine months of 2020.
2) Rabigh Refining and Petrochemical Co. (Petro Rabigh) swung to net loss of SAR 3.842 billion in 9M 2020.
3) Alinma Bank reported a net profit before Zakat and income tax of SAR 1.572 billion for 9M 2020, a 22% year-on-year (YoY) decline.
4) Halwani Bros. Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 81.4 million for 9M 2020.
5) Saudi Automotive Services Co. (SASCO) board of directors recommended a 4%, or SAR 0.40 per share, cash dividend for 9M 2020.
6) Arabian Cement Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 131.6 million in 9M 2020, a 3% YoY decline.
7) Eastern Province Cement Co. reported a 39% profit rise YoY to SAR 158 million for 9M 2020.
8) Electrical Industries Co. (EIC) reported net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 8.5 million for 9M 2020.
9) Walaa Cooperative Insurance Co. reported a net profit before Zakat of SAR 42.8 million in 9M 2020.
10) Brent crude on Wednesday declined 72 cents to reach $40.48 per barrel. WTI crude also decreased 85 cents to reach $38.72/bbl.
Be the first to comment