Here are a few things you need to know as Saudi stocks start trading on Wednesday.
1) The Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Saudi Aramco) posted a 49% drop in net profit after Zakat and tax to SAR 131.3 billion for the first nine months of 2020.
2) Saudi British Bank (SABB) reported a net loss of SAR 4.8 billion for 9M 2020.
3) Mobile Telecommunication Company Saudi Arabia (Zain KSA) posted a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 224 million for 9M 2020, a 41% decline year-on-year (YoY).
4) Samba Financial Group posted a 7.3% rise in net profit to SAR 3.460 billion for 9M 2020.
5) National Industrialization Co. (Tasnee) narrowed its net loss after Zakat and tax to SAR 314.5 million for 9M 2020.
6) Arabian Centres Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 264.2 million for the six-month period ended Sept. 30, 2020 (H1 2020/21), a 39% YoY decline.
7) Saudi Aramco declared a cash dividend of SAR 70.32 billion ($18.75 billion) to shareholders for Q3 2020.
8) Shareholders of Al-Ahlia Insurance Co. approved, on Nov. 2, the merger with Gulf Union Cooperative Insurance Co.
9) Maharah Human Resources Co. reported a net profit after Zakat and tax of SAR 154.8 million for 9M 2020, a 25% YoY decline.
10) Brent crude on Wednesday gained 95 cents to reach $40.66 per barrel. WTI crude also increased 94 cents to reach $38.60/bbl.
Be the first to comment