A total of 18 Tadawul-listed companies have not yet published their financial results for the first quarter of 2019.
As many as 150 listed companies have disclosed their financial results for the period, excluding REITs and companies following different fiscal years (SADFCO, Atheeb Telecom, Alhokair, Makkah Construction, Tihama, Al Yamamah Steel and National Learning).
The deadline set by the Capital Market Authority (CMA) for listed companies to announce their financial results for the period ends on Wednesday, August 21, 2019.
Here’s a list of companies who are yet to disclose their Q2 2019 financial results:
1) Tabuk Agricultural Development Co. (TADCO)
2) Salama Cooperative Insurance Co.
3) AlBaha Investment and Development Co.
4) National Agriculture Marketing Co. (Thimar)
5) Saudi Fisheires Co. (Alasmak)
6) Middle East Specialized Cables Co. (MESC)
7) Savola Group
8) Saudi Indian Cooperative Insurance Co. (Wafa)
9) Red Sea International Co.
10) Tourism Enterprise Co. (Shams)
11) Alujain Corp.
12) National Gas & Industrialization Co. (GASCO)
13) Dur Hospitality Co.
14) Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries and Medical Appliances Co. (SPIMACO)
15) Saudi Research and Marketing Group (SRMG)
16) Saudi Industrial Export Co.’s (SIECO)
17) Ataa Educational Co.
18) Arabian Centres Co.
Be the first to comment